1. Participation in the event requires your wallet to be linked with RubyDex.
2. During the event, points earned by each wallet address cannot be transferred to other wallet addresses.
3. The more points you accumulate, the larger the amount of RubyDex Token you will receive in a future airdrop.
4. Regarding "Asset Tasks," you will receive points in the next points update if your assets are held for 7 days or more within this period. If the assets are held for less than 7 days, no points will be awarded.
5. "Trading Volume Tasks" refers to your trades' actual amount multiplied by the leverage ratio you applied.
6. "High-Point Tasks" consist of one-time tasks; you have only one chance to earn points rewards. Please ensure you mint the OG Gem NFT at the official RubyDex NFT page (https://rubydex.com/en/campaign/OG_Gem_NFT) to validate the authenticity of your NFT.
7. "Weekly Tasks" can be attempted once per week. RubyDex will calculate the points rewards for completing these tasks from Monday 0:00 am to Sunday 11:59 pm UTC.
8. "Special Tasks" will offer more points rewards than "Weekly Tasks."
9. All the task details and corresponding points rewards may be updated periodically during the event.
10. All tasks must be completed within the event duration; submissions after the deadline will be deemed invalid.
11. RubyDex reserves the right to interpret the event's rules as they deem necessary.